Interactive potential

Use this section to discuss our website and how we can improve it.

Interactive potential

Postby Compo » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:30 pm

This forum is a great idea - I hope it makes it onto the live website. I've traded with PSM (in a relatively minor way) for more years than I can recall and in that time I've had a lot of help and advice. Just how powerful and useful would access to the knowledge and experience of all their customers be? We all mess up and run out of ideas from time to time and a bit of sympathy and advice (or good natured ribbing Martin!) is all that's needed to sort the job out. PSM are definitely on the right lines with the revamp and with a bit of customer support it could be beneficial to hundreds of us lonely tree-fellers and grass-cutters.
Compo

Re: Interactive potential

Postby psmmowers » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:28 am

The forum as you can see is now available to all users of the website, we are in the process are generating some interest and traffic to the site and we appreciate the support our customers will give to the site and forum. It will be a fantastic tool for the industry to be able to air their views and get advice from others in the game, as well of course as having a bit of banter with each other. ;)
It's our service that sets the standard
psmmowers

Postby Mow » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:10 am

The forum's a great idea, but it would be nice to see more visitors.
Mow

Postby Compo » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Absolutely! PSM are trying to build something here and we should all give a bit of time to back them up. What have we got to lose? I've certainly
benefitted from being associated with PSM. :roll:
Compo

Postby Mow » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:13 pm

I think this forum is a great idea, but I think you really need to start getting people to notice it. At the moment nobody knows about it and when then do have a look there are no new posts to encourage them to post.

Just saying. No offence intended.

Mow.
Mow

Postby Compo » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Some years ago I got involved in a similar forum, more or less by accident. It was in a completely different field but seemed to be well supported. Just on the off chance I asked for some advice and couldn't believe the number of posts that rapidly appeared from people who had had the same problem/experience and I was able to sort myself out very quickly. I just wish folk would give PSM a bit of back up on this. After all, it's for our benefit, what have we got to lose? :)
Compo

Return to Website / Forum Feedback